Normally you need to be at our premises in Uppsala to use databases we subscribe to. We can however give access to a few of these for external users at Nordic higher educational institutions.
- Available resources are listed below.
- Apply by reading the terms and filling out the form.
- Use your institutional e-mail address (or tell us if you don't have such).
- We'll get back to you as soon as possible – to your institutional e-mail address.
Resources available remotely 📡
- You need to be a researcher, student (or the like) at a Nordic higher educational institution.
- Credentials are valid on a year basis, expiring by the end of June. By signing the form below you agree not to transfer credentials to anyone else.
- You may apply for renewal of the access by contacting the NAI Library.
- NAI Library reserves the right to terminate access to the resources without prior notice.
- See our integrity policy for how we process personal data.