Library visitor's programme
For students and researchers who wish to use our library resources extensively – but who are not part of the institute's scholarships program – we offer a Library visitors’ program up to a month.
You only have to finance your travels, stay and sustenance in Uppsala. The program is running throughout the year, some restrictions might apply during holidays. Library computers are equipped with office programs. No administrative services are included in the program.
We offer these facilities for participants
- Introduction to the library collection
- Seating in reading room area
- Access to Wi-Fi
- Access to internet computers and to the library’s printed and electronic resources
- Printing, scanning and copying facilities. Price list. Instructions in English and Swedish (pdf)
- Possibility to apply for a visitor’s pass to use the library during office hours, outside the regular opening hours.
If you are interested to take part in the program please send the following information to email@example.com
- Category: researcher, undergraduate student, post-graduate student or other
- Affiliation (department/inst. and university) if researcher or student
- Area of interest
- Planned dates for your visit