Our complete collections
Some results may require additional access.
NAI library collection only
Large part available for loan if you come in person, or as interlibrary loan within the Nordics.
Free online resources
Collected in our link collection A Guide to Africa ...
Other recommended resources
- Narrow income opportunities turn authors into activists
1 Jun 2018
- She stepped inside the Africanist bubble
16 Apr 2018
- Homosexuality is still taboo in many African countries
10 Nov 2017
- Sacrifice to the Nile River
22 Aug 2017
- Cartoons and comics evoke joy and sadness
22 Mar 2017
- Money first, then ideology
10 Mar 2017
- Health efforts put more burden on women
21 Nov 2016
- Leaders that hold on to power
29 Apr 2016
- Aid and authoritarian regimes in Africa
19 Apr 2016
- Museveni in control
18 Mar 2016
Subject areas: Archaeology and anthropology: rituals and religion, water studies and political uses of cultural heritage
Geographical areas: Tanzania, Ethiopia, Uganda
Subject areas: Comparative political economy. Land. Citizenship. State-society relations.
Geographical areas: Kenya, Uganda