Deepened Cooperation for Shared Affluence
Prospects for Uganda’s Upcoming Chairmanship of the Non-Aligned Movement
Time: Tuesday 14 November 2023, 16:00- 18:00 local time (GMT+3)
Venue: Fairway Hotel, Plot 3 Kafu Road, Kampala, Uganda
Reception: After the roundtable, approximately 18-19.
Attendance: By invitation only. If you have received an invitation and you wish to RSVP or sign off, please contact Mr Kasukaali Methuselah the Uganda Council on Foreign Relations (UCFR), email address: email@example.com.
In this roundtable dialogue, we will explore the Non-Aligned Movement's challenges, its role in strengthening multilateralism, and the opportunities and constraints Uganda may face in its upcoming chairmanship.
- Ivan Koreta, Uganda Council on Foreign Relations (UCFR).
- Adonia Ayebare, Uganda's UN Ambassador.
- Samar Al-Bulushi, Assistant Professor of Anthropology at University of California.
- Sabastiano Rwengabo, Political Scientist and Author.
- Adebajo Adekeye, Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for the Advancement of Scholarship at University of Pretoria.
- Maria Odido, Uganda Council on Foreign Relations (UCFR).
- Angela Muvumba Sellström, Senior Researcher at the Nordic Africa Institute.
This by-inviation-only event is arranged by the Uganda Council on Foreign Relations (UCFR) and the Nordic Africa Institute (NAI).