- Open to all.
- Study areas (40+ places), several with sockets.
- Reading room that can be used as a group study area.
- Books from 2000 onwards directly accessible in the shelves, older books are fetched from stacks upon request.
- New to us, but already a patron with UUB? You need to register with us since we use separate systems, but you may use your UUB card if you like.
- Return loans during our opening hours: by the info deske or in the book drop box in the library.
- Return loans when were closed: book drop on the corner of the building.
Copying and printing
- We want you to pay using a card.
Food and beverages
- Beverages are OK in the library, food is not.
- Outside the library there is a table where you can eat. Unfortunately there are no kitchen facilities (for heating etc.)
- Closest restaurants are in Blåsenhus and Engelska Parken.
Computers and internet
- Search computers: no login needed
- Guest computers: login needed, using your UU account or a temporary guest account.
- Wifi: UU:s network and Eduroam.
- Book displays usually at 15:00 the first Wednesday every month (during semesters). Browse our latest titles and have som coffee/tea and cake. Open to all. Be aware that the sound level in the library may be a bit louder during a short while.
- Lectures and seminars that are open to the public are usually held in the Protea conference room upstairs.