Our complete collections
Some results may require additional access.
NAI library collection only
Large part available for loan if you come in person, or as interlibrary loan within the Nordics.
Free online resources
Collected in our link collection A Guide to Africa ...
Reference source on national liberation in Southern Africa and the role of the Nordic countries. By NAI.
Access: no restrictions.
Other recommended resources
- Crisis could strengthen Mnangagwa’s hold on power
28 Jan 2019
- Top 3 reads of 2018
9 Jan 2019
- Political science in Africa and its impact
18 Sep 2018
- Military-backed Mnangagwa faces fragmented opposition
13 Jul 2018
- Everyday corruption a necessary evil
29 Jun 2018
- Political Trends in Southern Africa
25 Jun 2018
- Self-interest behind shift of China’s Africa policy
20 Feb 2018
- West’s condescending attitude opens doors for China in Africa
12 Feb 2018
- Gold barons exploit miners
13 Dec 2016
- Ambassador informed by NAI research
15 Nov 2016
Tim Murithi, Professor and Extraordinary Professor
Senior Research Associate at NAI
Professor Tim Murithi is a Senior Research Associate with the Nordic Africa Institute (NAI) and Head of the Justice and Peacebuilding Programme, Institute for Justice and Reconciliation, in Cape Town. He is also Extraordinary Professor of African Studies, at the Centre for African Studies (CAS), University of the Free State, South Africa. He has over 23 years of experience in the fields of peace, security, international justice, governance and development.