Our complete collections
Some results may require additional access.
NAI library collection only
Large part available for loan if you come in person, or as interlibrary loan within the Nordics.
Free online resources
Collected in our link collection A Guide to Africa ...
Reference source on national liberation in Southern Africa and the role of the Nordic countries. By NAI.
Access: no restrictions.
Other recommended resources
- Low voter turnout predicted in Mozambique
7 Oct 2019
- Protecting a research archive from being lost
2 Sep 2019
- Research can help authorities rebuild society
4 Apr 2019
- Top 3 views of 2018
9 Jan 2019
- “When the rain falls – we are not fine”
2 Oct 2018
- What does sex mean to Maputo’s well-off?
22 Aug 2018
- Transformations of rural spaces in Mozambique
5 Jun 2018
- Murky financial instruments risk creating a class of new poor
1 Feb 2018
- Politicians with weapons in the closet
13 Oct 2017
- Aid and authoritarian regimes in Africa
19 Apr 2016
Iina Soiri is director of NAI since 1 March, 2013. Prior to her appointment, she worked in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Finland as a senior advisor on development policy and served in the Embassy of Finland in Dar es Salaam as senior expert on governance 2006-2010. Iina has spent 20 years on the African continent as an activist, diplomat, consultant and researcher working for both civil society organizations and public sector. She has a special experience working with women in post conflict countries like Angola, Mozambique and Namibia and a special interest for local governance and democracy. Iina Soiri has a Master of Social Sciences from the University of Helsinki, Finland. She speaks fluent Finnish, English, Swedish and Portuguese.