Our complete collections
Some results may require additional access.
NAI library collection only
Large part available for loan if you come in person, or as interlibrary loan within the Nordics.
Free online resources
Collected in our link collection A Guide to Africa ...
Other recommended resources
- Fast track to equality?
7 Mar 2019
- Freedoms under attack in East Africa
6 Dec 2018
- Narrow income opportunities turn authors into activists
1 Jun 2018
- Tension and polarisation after election result upheld
27 Nov 2017
- “The trust in the election process is at a low”
18 Sep 2017
- Major risk for turmoil
10 Aug 2017
- Flawless elections would prevent violence
28 Jul 2017
- Ethnic alliances shape politics
26 Jul 2017
- Distress call about water access
19 Apr 2017
13 Mar 2017
Tim Murithi, Professor and Extraordinary Professor
Senior Research Associate at NAI
Professor Tim Murithi is a Senior Research Associate with the Nordic Africa Institute (NAI) and Head of the Justice and Peacebuilding Programme, Institute for Justice and Reconciliation, in Cape Town. He is also Extraordinary Professor of African Studies, at the Centre for African Studies (CAS), University of the Free State, South Africa. He has over 23 years of experience in the fields of peace, security, international justice, governance and development.