Other Publications by the Programme Coordinator
- WTO Dispute Settlement System and the Issue of Compliance: Perspectives in Remedies Against Non-Compliance, Helsinki University Press, 264 pages, (2006).
- The Universe of State Responsibility in the WTO Dispute Settlement System, (Book Chapter), EDIS Publishing, (2007).
- WTO dispute Settlement System and the Issue of Compliance: Multilaterizing the Enforcement Mechanism (Book Chapter), in WTO and Dispute Resolution, IUP, (2007)
Selected Articles Published in International Refereed Journals
- Pacta Sunt Servanda and Complaints in the WTO Dispute Settlement, Manchester Journal of International Economic Law (MJIEL)-Vol. 1, Issue 2, 2004
- Third Party Rights and the Concept of Legal Interest in the WTO Dispute settlement. Extending Participatory Rights to Enforcement Rights, Journal of World Trade (JWT), Vol. 38, 2004
- WTO dispute settlement system and the issue of compliance: ‘Multilaterizing’ the Enforcement Mechanism, (Yenkong Ngangjoh H. and Roberto Rios Herran), Manchester Journal of International Economic Law (MJIEL), Vol. 1, Issue 3 (2004) pp.15-31
- Collective Remedies in the WTO dispute settlement: Solidarity Measures Revisited, Nordic Journal of Commercial Law (NJCL), Vol. 2, Issue 2, December 2004
- The role of the arbitrator in determining reasonable period of time and Retrospective Remedies in the WTO Dispute Settlement: Beyond the Australia - Automotive Leather, Journal of World Investment and Trade (JWIT), Vol. 6 No. 4, pp. 611-634, August 2005
- Disputing Trade Preferences before the WTO dispute settlement system: Revisiting the EC/ACP Sugar Preferences, Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy (ECJILTP), Vol. 6 No. 2, pp. 148-180 November 2005
- WTO Dispute Settlement Retaliatory Regime at the Tenth Anniversary of the Organization: Reshaping the “Last Resort” Against Non-compliance, Journal of World Trade Vol. 40 No. 2, (2006)
- Proceedings and Implementations in WTO Dispute Settlement System, Manchester Journal of International Economic Law, Volume 3, Issue 3, 2006.