Continued unrest in Egypt
Maria Malmström is researcher at the Nordic Africa Institute and is right now in Egypt. She has done research in Egypt since 2002 and is a social anthropologist. If there is the issue of a civil war in the developing Maria Malmström can not predict at this time, but she thinks the unrest will last a long time.
All links below open in new window, all media coverage in Swedish.
- Radio Uppland P4, Maria Malmström comments 03:15:25 into the program.
- Swedish radio 'Studio Ett - Maria Malmström comments start 20:44 into the program
- Interview by newspaper 'Arbetet', 15 August.
- Interview with Finnish daily Vasabladet (pdf).
- Swedish radio 'Studio Ett' - Maria Malmström comments 03:44 and 21:13 into the program. Among other participants, Swedish Minister of Foreign Affairs Carl Bildt.
- Maria Malmström has been interviewed by Swedish daily Göteborgs-Posten
- NAI-article about the situation in Egypt (from August 13).